Oct 12: The Open Licensing PlaybookOctober 3, 2016
Open licensing of instructional materials such as textbooks, videos, and other related resources makes possible free sharing and remixing which reduces cost barriers for students. Creative Commons provides the legal infrastructure for easily sharing creative works including instructional materials but how do the different creative commons licenses indicate a resource can be re-used. Join us for an interactive session of playbook license scenarios where you can test your knowledge of the allowed OER re-use based on license type.
Please join the Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (CCCOER) for our October webinar:
When: Oct 12, 10amPST/1pmEST
- Quill West, OER Program Manager, Pierce College District
- Cable Green, Director of Open Education, Creative Commons
Participant Login Information:
No pre-registration is necessary. Please use the link below on the day of the webinar to login and listen.
If you need dial-in access, you may use the following number: 1-888-886-3951 (passcode: 591350)
- FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
- CCC Confer Client Services – Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Telephone: 760-744-1150 ext 1537, 1554 or 1542
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Una T. Daly, Director of Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources, email: email@example.com