Nov 9: OpenEd16 CCCOER College Highlights webinarNovember 9, 2016
There are so many great presentations and so little time at the Open Education Conference so our November webinar is an opportunity to hear highlights from a variety of community college OER projects presented. Each college will share their unique story of promoting the adoption of open educational resources and the benefits and challenges for students and faculty. The Community College Consortium for OER (CCCOER) is a community of practice focused on promoting OER adoption to expand access to education while enhancing teaching practices and learning outcomes. Through members sharing successful practices and policies in online and open forums such as our monthly webinars and at conferences across the country, best practices can easily be understood and adopted by newcomers. Hear from our member colleges who have designed effective open educational practices and policies and who walk the talk by sharing them with other colleges.
When: Nov 9, 10amPST/1pmEST
- Regina Gong, OER Project Manager and Librarian, Lansing Community College
- Jody Carson & Sue Tashjian, Co-chairs of the Massachusetts Community College Go-Open, Northern Essex Community College
- Alisa Cooper, Director of Center for Teaching and Learning, Glendale Community College, AZ
Participant Login Information:
No pre-registration is necessary. Please use the link below on the day of the webinar to login and listen.
If you need dial-in access, you may use the following number:
1-888-886-3951 (passcode: 956007)
- FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
- CCC Confer Client Services – Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Telephone: 760-744-1150 ext 1537, 1554 or 1542
- Email: email@example.com
Posted by Una T. Daly, Director of Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources, email: firstname.lastname@example.org